Welcome to the Wonderful World of Being #MarriedPersian
Please join me on Instagram: @Married_Persian
Your first order of business today will be to collect the necessary items for your Sofreh Aghd (Persian Wedding Table). The Wedding Table is the centerpiece of the Persian Wedding festivities. It is a lively, symbolic tradition which is customized for each couple. Choosing the items doesn't need to be difficult anymore. Here you will find a convenient option with wholesale priced items & digital guides. You will not find these items at lower prices or this combination of how-to guides + exceptional handmade items anywhere else in the world. Brought to you by Dr. Christen Behzadi, MD who wrote the book on Persian Weddings.
1. A Selection of Sofreh Aghd Supplies for A Persian Wedding Table (see below)
2. The Persian Wedding Book (350 page guide on The Persian Wedding explaining every event, what to do, etc.) : normally $55 on Amazon.com
3. Digital Guides , Custom Sofreh Aghd Illustration, Guest Guide Explainations
Sofreh Aghd Items Included
1. Nuts Cluster : 2 Almond Clusters
2. Nut Cluster : 1 Hazelnut Cluster
3. 2 Bread Flowers ( Sangak or Lavash bread flowers): Four handmade bread flowers included.
4. 7 Bright Colors of Espand/Wild Rue
5. 2 Rock Candy Flowers ( in Gold or Silver)
6. 2 Espand Flowers (in Gold or Silver)
7. Decorated Sugar Cones: Kalleh Ghand - set of 2 for Persian Wedding. These gorgeous handmade cream colored sugar cones are pre-decorated and tulle wrapped.
8. Persian Termeh: Traditional Tapestry for the Sofreh Aghd . A very beautiful keepsake.
9. Decorated Eggs: 3 rhinestone and pearl decorated eggs for your wedding table.
10. Wedding Coins ( Sekkeh): Gold or Silver . Plastic. Traditional phrase of "Mobarak Baad" or congratulations in Farsi written on the coins. minimum of 20-30 will be sent.
11. Wedding Favor of Rock Candy Individual (Nabat): 20 pieces ( white, stick rock candy): These are to be passed to guests as traditional wedding custom after Sofreh Aghd ceremony. Comes with 20 professionally designed and printed tradition cards for your guests to explain the good luck tradition of the Persian Wedding.
12. The Persian Wedding Book : Normally $55 alone. Includes every detail of the Persian Wedding from start to finish. Nearly 354 pages of glorious #MarriedPersian bliss. 100 pages alone on Preparing the Sofreh Aghd (Persian Wedding Table). Any question you may ever have about The Persian Wedding is answered here in great detail. The only helpmate you need to plan a Persian Wedding large or small.
13. Email Access: Email me anytime with questions about the customs, traditions of the Persian Wedding.
14. Noghl Cluster: The Traditional Persian Wedding Candy is reimagined as a decorative item for your wedding table. Intended to bring sweetness to your married life.