For detailed, technical or cultural questions via Skype , FaceTime or phone .
Service will be client led based on your questions regarding any topic related to Persian Weddings or Intercultural Concerns. Some past examples of consultations include.
1. American bride who needed guidance regarding planning a small but memorable Persian Wedding Sofreh Aghd & associated customs.
2. An Iranian groom who requested travel guidance regarding bringing his new American bride to Iran.
3. A first generation Iranian bride who married an Iranian groom from Iran. She had a cultural question regarding a disagreement between the families that centered around a tradition that was not observed. We discussed the tradition and its importance in the cultural context of the situation.
4. A new Persian Wedding officiant wanted a relaxed conversation about the Persian Wedding vows/customs to familiarize themselves with the ceremony.
5. An Iranian bride wanted an American wedding with "Persian Wedding Touches." We discussed tasteful nods to her Persian heritage that could be easily included in her wedding and arranged for a shipment to her directly with items.
6. Countless Intercultural questions. This is very popular with those who are coming into Iranian culture and have questions. I've done consultations with American family members to familiarize them with their role, details of the ceremony and even given gift suggestions to an American mother who was traveling to Turkey for her daughters Persian Wedding and wanted to give something to the Persian grooms' family.
7. Intercultural adjustments. We can discuss the culture, cultural rules , courtesies, manners etc.
8. If you have a question you would like a written answer to I can also write up a cultural note for you via email on official letterhead.
9. Business Consultations please visit www.iicfirm.com .
Whatever your needs may be we can talk.
Consultation is 1 hour long by phone or Skype or FaceTime. Please submit any known questions you would like to discuss to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) .